| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mae Sariang in December is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Mae Sariang December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mae Sariang, Thailand
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mae Sariang:
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 125 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) ENE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Lampang, Thailand - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Phrae, Thailand - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) E
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 237 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SE
- Tak, Thailand - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) SE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) ESE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 176 kms (109.4 miles) SSE