Average Temperatures in Mae Sariang, Thailand
- The mean temperature in Mae Sariang, Thailand is hot at 25.6 degrees Celsius (78.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 9.2 °C (16.6°F) which is a very low range.
- April is the hottest month (very hot) having an average temperature of 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is warm having an average temperature of 20.8 degrees Celsius (69.44 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Mae Sariang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Mae Sariang Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Mae Sariang
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 125 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) ENE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Lampang, Thailand - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Phrae, Thailand - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) E
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 237 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SE
- Tak, Thailand - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) SE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) ESE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 176 kms (109.4 miles) SSE