Vs > Adrian, Mi
Mae Sariang vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sariang vs Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa
Mae Sariang vs Higuey, Dominican Republic
Mae Sariang vs Zambezi, Zambia
Mae Sariang vs Concepcion-Carriel Sur, Chile
Adrian, Mi vs Bahariya, Egypt
Adrian, Mi vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Adrian, Mi vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Adrian, Mi vs Miyakonojo, Japan
Car Nicobar vs Essaouira
Casper, Wy vs Kindia
Athens vs Dahlonega, Ga
Chiclayo vs Lewisburg, Wv
- The distance between Mae Sariang, Thailand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,321 km or 8,278 mi.
- To reach Mae Sariang in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 357.9° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sariang bearing 181.7° or S .
- Mae Sariang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Mae Sariang is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.8 °C (30.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18 °C (32.4°F) less in Mae Sariang. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 312.7 mm (12.3 in) more which is equivalent to 312.7 l/m² (7.67 US gal/ft²) or 3,127,000 l/ha (334,297 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.2° higher in Mae Sariang than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sariang relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Mae Sariang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -33 (-1)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -61 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sariang vs Augusta, Mt, Usa
Mae Sariang vs Madrid, Spain
Mae Sariang vs Nueva Asuncion, Boqueron, Paraguay
Mae Sariang vs Cape Bellavista, Italy
Adrian, Mi vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Adrian, Mi vs Matam, Senegal
Adrian, Mi vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa
Dumka vs St. Mary’S, Isles Of Scilly
Mahinerangi Dam vs Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec
Storm Lake, Ia vs Hoseda-Hard
Plymouth, England vs Erdenemandal
Mae Sariang vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sariang
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 125 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) ENE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Lampang, Thailand - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Phrae, Thailand - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) E
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 237 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SE
- Tak, Thailand - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) SE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) ESE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 176 kms (109.4 miles) SSE