Vs > Shreveport, Louisiana
Mae Sariang vs Shreveport, Louisiana Climate & Distance Between
Mae Sariang vs Rome/ Fiumicino, Italy
Mae Sariang vs La Victoria, Paraguay
Mae Sariang vs Jhelum, Pakistan
Mae Sariang vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Vlissingen, Netherlands
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Tennant Crk Post Office, Australia
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Kahului, Maui, Hawaii
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Bamiyan, Afghanistan
Bohicon vs Termoli
Grajau vs Tegucigalpa
Sao Tome vs El Geneina
Abilene, Tx vs Darlington, Sc
- The distance between Mae Sariang, Thailand and Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa is approximately 14,248 km or 8,854 mi.
- To reach Mae Sariang in this distance one would set out from Shreveport, Louisiana bearing 345.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Mae Sariang bearing 192.6° or SSW .
- Mae Sariang has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Shreveport, Louisiana has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Mae Sariang is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Shreveport, Louisiana is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 7.2 °C (13°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 11.7 °C (21.1°F) less in Mae Sariang. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 8.8 mm (0.3 in) more which is equivalent to 8.8 l/m² (0.22 US gal/ft²) or 88,000 l/ha (9,408 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.7° higher in Mae Sariang than in Shreveport, Louisiana.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Mae Sariang relative to Shreveport, Louisiana. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Shreveport, Louisiana vs Mae Sariang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -85 (-3)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -92 (-4)
|| -93 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Mae Sariang vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Mae Sariang vs Augusta, Ga, Usa
Mae Sariang vs Hanty-Mansijsk, Russia
Mae Sariang vs Lungi, Sierra Leone
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Bani, Dominican Republic
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Ostende, Belgium
Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa vs Kufra
Spencer, Wv vs Chipata
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Ceara Mirim
Isla Diego Ramirez vs Ciudad Del Este
Mae Sariang vs Shreveport, Louisiana Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Mae Sariang
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 285.2 kms (177.2 miles) NE
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 125 kms (77.7 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 127.6 kms (79.3 miles) ENE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Lampang, Thailand - 166.5 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Phrae, Thailand - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) E
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 237 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) SE
- Tak, Thailand - 192.6 kms (119.7 miles) SE
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 291.9 kms (181.4 miles) ESE
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 176 kms (109.4 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Shreveport, Louisiana